Saturday, March 11, 2006
- Name: Kelly Jolkowski
- Location: Omaha, Nebraska, United States
I am the mother of a missing son. I started a nonprofit organization, www.projectjason.org which assists families of the missing. Our mission is to create and increase awareness for missing persons and to educate the public in regards to these issues. We work with families across the United States, guiding them in this process, providing resources, comforting them in their darkest hours, and sharing joys along the way.
- 3/08/06 (PMP) Laying the Groundwork: A Primer
- 3/7/06 (PMP) Laying the Groundwork: The Vulnerabl...
- 3/06/06 (PMP) Introduction to the Psychics and Mi...
- 3/3/06 Looking For Sarah--Conclusion
- 3/2/06 Looking for Sarah Part II
- 3/1/06 Looking for Sarah Part I
- 2/28/06 Wrap of of Conference Information
- 2/27/06 Links to Conference/Training Information
- 2/25/06 New Cases This Week