Tuesday, February 07, 2006

2/7/07 We're Off!

Late this afternoon, we'll board our flight to Wisconsin for the conference "Uniting the Search for Missing Children and Adults: Providing a Voice for Those Who Have Vanished".

I'm looking forward to another opportunity to increase our knowledge of missing person's issues and to forge new relationships with others who work for the "cause".

I'm not sure what Internet access will be like for me there, so I cannot say if I will be able to publish from the road or not. We'll be back very late Friday night.

For those who do, please pray for our safe travels.

For Jason, may we honor your name in all that we do.

For additional information about the conference, please see:
http://voice4themissing.blogspot.com/2006/01/12506-on-angels-wings-well-go.html

Thank you, "Mary". God bless you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Kelly, I pray that God watches over you, and the ones who are with you, for a safe travel to do what many of us others cannot.

May you accomplish what you are set out to and much more!

You have already made such a difference and Jason would be so proud.

God Bless you and thank you from the bottom of my heart.......

Still looking for and missing my dad

"Daddy's Girl"

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly -- I have tried to access Angels Missing for two days now, and have not been able to. I thought I would let you know --- in case you didn't.

I applaud your work, your stamina, and your huge heart. Given the same circumstances, I don't know if I would have the strength to carry on. God is surely watching over you and your family, and I pray that he will ease your pain soon.

clhcpa

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.