Tuesday, February 14, 2006

2/14/06 Back Home

I've been home for days now, but have been trying to catch up on emails and other duties. I thank all of you for the safe travels prayers and wishes for a fruitful journey.

I will be going more in depth about the trip and training soon. This week is also Board Meeting week, (Wednesday night) so in between catching up and prepping for that, it's tough to get here.

I will say this: The training was intense mentally and emotionally. The trainers were top notch LE from all over the country. We also had presentations from NCMEC and other government officials, and then there were the representative families and the heartbreak of their stories.

For those of you who are wondering, I also have several missing persons stories waiting in the wings.

Please bear with me and I will be "back with more stuff" as they say.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad that you are home safe and sound! I've been waiting.....and you have been missed....

Can't wait to hear about your experience and what you have learned.

With Hope,
Kathleen, "Daddy's Girl"

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.