Sunday, September 24, 2006

9/24/06 Urgent Locate: My Brother, My Friend

Amanda's brother, Clinton, is missing in Louisianna. According to his mother, he was just diagnosed with a heart condition. He has been missing since 9/1/06.

Amanda writes:

"My name is Amanda and I live in South Dakota. My brother, Clinton, is still missing. My family and I are desperate to find him as we have done everything we can to locate him.

Clinton is the greatest brother in the world and is an even better uncle to my 16 month old daughter. He cherished my daughter and loved spending time with her while he still lived in South Dakota.

We grew up together and have so many funny memories of each other. He was always making me laugh when I was young and still to this day. He was always there for me to lend a shoulder to cry on, an ear to fill full of laughter and a voice that could soothe a crying baby. I feel like a lost soul without my brother.

It has been 3 weeks now, and as the days pass me by, I pray to the lord to bring him home safely. My heart is truly in agony as I yearn to speak with him every waking moment. My brother, has never gone this long without calling me to see how things are going in my life and to fill me in on his.

You know, I watch the news often and I see missing people here and there and I pray for the families...I never once thought it would happen to me. Life became a cruel reality when I watched the news broadcast of my brothers dissapearance.

I just cant imagine growing old with out my brother, I cant imagine my daughter not ever remembering her only uncle...but whats worse. My brother is only 21. He has his whole life ahead of him. Please help me in my search to find my brother. I love him so much."

Clinton Devon Nelson, 21, of the 200 block of Homer Road, last was seen Sept. 1 leaving on foot from 848 Ward Lane in Haughton, LA, sheriff's spokesman Ed Baswell said. Nelson was heading in an unknown direction.Nelson, who stands 6 feet, 1 inch tall and weighs about 160 pounds, last was seen wearing blue jeans, a black T-shirt, a black knit cap and red-and-white tennis shoes, Baswell said. He has blond hair, blue eyes and a fresh scar near his left collarbone and wears round-frame glasses.

If you live in this area, please look for Clinton.

For updates on this case, please see:
http://www.truckingboards.com/trucking/upload/new-missing-persons-cases/4883-missing-man-clinton-nelson-la-9-1-06-a.html

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers go out to Amanda and family. My hope for all is that Clinton comes home soon so that the worry is over.

Shelley

http://tnmissing.org

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.