Wednesday, March 29, 2006
- Name: Kelly Jolkowski
- Location: Omaha, Nebraska, United States
I am the mother of a missing son. I started a nonprofit organization, www.projectjason.org which assists families of the missing. Our mission is to create and increase awareness for missing persons and to educate the public in regards to these issues. We work with families across the United States, guiding them in this process, providing resources, comforting them in their darkest hours, and sharing joys along the way.
- 3/29/06 National Candlelight Vigil Speech, Part I...
- 3/24/06 Heading out East
- 3/23/06 (PMP) But The News Said Psychics Are Real!...
- 3/22/06 (PMP) Not a Psychic, Part II
- 3/21/06 (PMP) Not a Psychic, Part I
- 3/20/06 (PMP) The Shovel Lady
- 3/17/06 (PMP) The Business of Preying
- 3/16/06 (PMP) A Personal Journey from Mysticism ...
- 3/15/06 (PMP) The Guarantee?
- 3/14/06 Variations on Hope