Saturday, January 21, 2006

1/21/06 New Cases This Week

I am suspending the Sundays of Hope program. I wish it had taken off, but it did not. I only had one person tell me they were doing this and several told me they prayed on their own for any featured missing person. I will instead use the weekend post to highlight some of the new cases we are working on. I will choose one child and one adult case. If we do not have a new child case to highlight, as it sometimes happens, I will post two adults cases. As there are many organizations which assist in child cases, but few for adults, we have a tendency to get more new adults cases.

Both persons featured here have been found safe so their information has been removed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.